Zanzibar & Tanzania Islands: cultural melting pot & barefoot luxury
Complete your East African experience with a stay on Tanzania’s Spice Island: Zanzibar. Perfect getaway for both honeymooners and families, it’s where to go in Tanzania for dhows, minarets and back-street markets on the one hand, and glorious beaches, coral reefs and private Indian Ocean islands on the other.
And Tanzania’s other Indian Ocean close islands won’t disappoint you with their exquisite nature and clear water beach. Pemba, Mafia and Chole islands are superlative luxury beach and holiday destinations with superb diving, exclusive boutique accommodation and all the indulgent pampering you could want for.
• Stone town is the main City on the Island of Zanzibar.
• It is a City of prominent Historical importance.
• It is now among UNESCO’s World Heritage Site.
• Stone town is the Cultural and Historical Heart of Zanzibar.
• Zanzibar is predominately known as one of the Top Class Scuba Diving Destinations in The World.
• Zanzibar is known as The Spice Island.
• The Spice Tour is one of the most popular excursions in Zanzibar.
• Here you can explore the variety of Spices and taste of Tropical Fruits.
• It is a rare experience to prove why Zanzibar is referred to as The Spice Island.
• This Forest is very popular with Tourists.
• It is home to several habitats including mangroves, also a diversity of Wildlife including Red Colobus Monkey’s.
• The Forest also has a large range of Birdlife.
Abuu’s Tanzania Tours & Safaris is committed to providing the safest and highest quality travel experience for you …
REG NO: 138479099
+255 788 552 082
Olacity Arusha – Tanzania 8007
Mon – Sat 8.00 – 18.00 Sunday CLOSED